Mauricio Becerra de la Roca Donoso
- LL.M. in International Legal Studies, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C.
- Master in Economic Law, Andean University, La Paz
- Course on International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations, AIPN RMMLF, Houston TX.
- Course on Public Utilities Regulation and Antitrust, UADE – CEER, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Lawyer, Bolivian Catholic University, La Paz
- Foreign Trade Operator, IDEA, La Paz
Fulbright scholar; La Paz Bar Association; Santa Cruz Bar Association; Bolivian National Bar Association; registered attorney in the Supreme Court of Bolivia; American Bar Association (ABA), Section of International Law and Practice, Section of Business Law; International Bar Association (IBA); member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN); Member of the ICC Arbitration Committee Bolivian Chapter, Registered arbitrator in CAINCO (Santa Cruz) and Cámara Nacional de Comercio CNC (La Paz).
- Banking law
- Project Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Oil and Gas, Electricity
- International Business Law
- Litigation and arbitration
- Basic Portuguese